Individuals that are focused on meditation, improving their quality of life or gaining balance and energy should be familiar with each chakra, their distinctive colors and which body parts and organs they correspond to.
What are Chakras?
Chakras are pools of energy that flow throughout our bodies to keep us aligned spiritually, physically and mentally. Ailments are said to be the product of disrupted chakras; having a chakra blocked or off balance means that energy will not flow smoothly throughout your body until the blockage is cleared, hence being “balanced”.
“Health is Wealth”
Are your Chakras aligned?
Below we have provided the significance of all 7 chakras
Starting from the top of your body:
1 The Crown (Sahasrara) Chakra is associated with the brain, nervous system and pituitary glands. Individuals with a balance crown chakra are able to overcome many adversities in life without much thought.
(Associated with the color purple)
2. The Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra or “Brow Chakra” is associated with the pineal & pituitary glands. Individuals with a balanced third eye tend to be powerful, highly telepathic and fearless.
(Associated with color Indigo)
3. The Throat (Vishuddhi) Chakra is associated with organs that deal with speech, like the throat, ears, thyroids, esophagus and mouth. Individuals with a balanced Throat Chakra tend to be powerful speakers and singers and are able to get their points across effectively.
(Associated with the color Light Blue)
4. The Heart Chakra is associated with the heart as well as other important organs like the thymus and lymph glands which play important roles in keeping a healthy immune system. Individuals with an unbalanced Heart Chakra will experience envy, anger, and isolation.
(Associated with the color Green)
5. The Solar Plexus (Manipura) Chakra is associated with sight and insight. Individuals with a balanced Solar Plexus tend to have success in many aspects of life whether it be job related, love related, or financial related.
(Associated with the color yellow)
6. The Sacral (Swadhisthana) Chakra is associated with the intestine, the lymphatic system, reproductive organs (female) and other organs located in the pelvis area. Our sexual attractions and desires are fueled by the Sacral Chakra.
(Associated with the color Orange)
7. The Root (Mooladhara) Chakra is responsible for our sense of “smell” and strength. The fight or flight response is associated with the Root Chakra, which is our ability to sense danger and react appropriately. Sexuality, common sense, and passion are fueled by the Root Chakra.
(Associated with the color Red)
Now that we’ve covered the basics its your chance to awaken your chakras and become one with Mother Nature. Keeping the chakras aligned will naturally bring harmony and peace to your lives as well as the lives of others you encounter or influence. Allowing your chakras to flow freely will serve you a beacon of good health.